Spectrum Staffing Named Finalist for Pinnacle Small Business Awards
Spectrum Staffing has been selected from 1,200 nominations as a finalist for the 2018 Gwinnett Chamber Pinnacle Small Business Awards. Among the Gwinnett Chamber’s most prestigious honors, the Pinnacle Small Business Awards pay tribute to leading small businesses that dare to start, strive to sustain and persevere to succeed.
Held each year during the Gwinnett Small Business Summit, the Pinnacle Small Business Awards honor the top performers in the following categories:
- Family-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Home-Based Small Business of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year (New Business)
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Nonprofit of the Year
- Small Business 0-5 Employees
- Small Business 6-24 Employees
- Small Business 25+ Employees
- Small Business Resource Partner
Winners in each category, and one Overall Small Business of the Year will be announced on October 17th at the Pinnacle Small Business Awards luncheon at the Infinite Energy Forum. The event takes place from 11:45 AM – 1:15 PM, during the Gwinnett Small Business Summit.
Visit www.TeamSpectrum.com to learn more about Spectrum Staffing.